FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW COULD RESULT IN POWER DISRUPTION
- North Little Rock Electric Customer/Property Owner will need to hire a licensed electrician and schedule repair/upgrade work.
- Licensed electrician pulls permit with the North Little Rock/Sherwood Planning Department before scheduled work is to begin.
- North Little Rock Electric Customer/Property Owner will need to call North Little Rock Electric Customer Service at 501-975-8888 to request an electric service line drop for meter loop/repair upgrade or solar panel work. 24 hour notice is required.
- The licensed electrician is responsible for reading and abiding by all North Little Rock/Sherwood Building Standards located at HERE.
- The licensed electrician is responsible for scheduling an inspection with the North Little Rock/Sherwood Planning Department the same day as the meter loop is replaced/repaired.
- In the event the licensed electrician does not complete their work during normal business hours (8:00-4:30 PM Monday-Friday), the licensed electrician will be responsible for temping in the service until North Little Rock/Sherwood Planning Department has approved their work.
- Once work is approved by the North Little Rock/Sherwood Planning Department, a service order will be created for the North Little Rock Electric Department to reattach the property’s electric service line for a permanent connection.