Progress is always occurring in North Little Rock and with that comes changes. The City of North Little Rock will be re-developing the Customer Service building located at 120 Main Street to better serve the community. As a result of this, the NLR Electric Customer Service Department will be moving locations and discontinuing our drive-thru services and all in-person services as of 8-31-2022.
So, what should I do now? Great question! Over the past few years, NLR Electric has made many updates to our software and business processes to allow our customers to conduct business by going online, using an app or by telephone. Check out all the details below and give us a call at 501-975-8888 if you have any further questions.
Payments Options for NLR Electric:
- Website – View and pay your electric bills online at your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with North Little Rock Electric’s “My Account”.
- Mobile App – NLR Electric’s “My Account” is now available for mobile devices and tablets. With one click, you can now access your account anytime, anywhere. Download from the App Store or Google Play.
- Phone –You can pay your bill, 24 hours a day, using your checking account, debit card, or credit card by calling 501-975-8889.
- Mail – NLR Electric still accepts checks and money orders sent through the United States Postal Service. Please remember, if you need to make a payment by a certain date, please allow for the extra delivery time.
North Little Rock Electric Department
P.O. Box 936
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72115
- MoneyGram – NLR Electric has partnered with MoneyGram to increase the number of locations (Walmart, Kroger, etc.) and hours of operation available for you to pay your electric bill. Use code 19020