NLR Electric to Permanently Close Drive-thru Services on August 31, 2022
Progress is always occurring in North Little Rock and with that comes some exciting changes. The City of North Little Rock will be re-developing the building at 120 Main Street to better serve the community. With this change, the NLR Electric Customer Service Department will be moving locations this fall. As a result of this, our drive-thru services will be permanently closing as of 8-31-2022.
In the past two years, NLR Electric has made many updates to our software and business processes and discovered that most of our customers would rather conduct business by going online, using an app or by telephone. For customers still using the drive-thru, there are now five easy ways to pay your electric bill with NO payment processing fees.
Payments Options for NLR Electric:
- Website – View and pay your electric bills online at your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with North Little Rock Electric’s “My Account”.
- Mobile App – NLR Electric’s “My Account” is now available for mobile devices and tablets. With one click, you can now access your account anytime, anywhere. Download from the App Store or Google Play.
- Phone –You can pay your bill, 24 hours a day, using your checking account, debit card, or credit card by calling 501-975-8889.
- Mail – NLR Electric still accepts checks and money orders sent through the United States Postal Service. Please remember, if you need to make a payment by a certain date, please allow for the extra delivery time.
North Little Rock Electric Department
P.O. Box 936
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72115
- MoneyGram – NLR Electric has partnered with MoneyGram to increase the number of locations (Walmart, Kroger, etc.) and hours of operation available for you to pay your electric bill. Use code 19020
Start/Stop/Transfer service, forms, rates, and other payment billing options are also easily available online or by phone at 501-975-8888.