Phone payments are available by calling (501) 975-8889 to authorize an electronic payment with your credit/debit card. This option is available 24 hours a day for residential customers.
Pay, view, or analyze your electric bill with easy to use online tools.
North Little Rock Electric’s “My Account” – the online account access and bill payment tool – lets customers like you view and pay bills at your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, either on the phone or online.
*Supported browsers: Internet Explorer (11 or above), Firefox (3 or above) and Google Chrome
*NLRED’s My Account portal is the only authorized and guaranteed online payment processor for your North Little Rock Electric bill. Using other forms of online payments may result in payment delays, extra fees, late fees, or even disconnections.
First Time Users:
To register for My Account, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the My Account log-in page
- Select new user registration option
- Create a New Username and Password
- You will receive a My Account activation email
- Click on link to activate My Account
Click the Log-on to My Account button located on our website. Enter Username and Password to access your account.
Forgot Your Password/Username:
- Go to the My Account User Login page
- Click link by Forgot Password or Forgot Username
- Enter the email address established during the My Account registration
- Answer the security question you established during registration
- You will receive an email with your username or instructions on how to reset your password.
The first option that appears in the My Account navigation menu is the Dashboard. The Dashboard provides a summary of your electric account and is the default landing page. Found immediately on the Dashboard screen, the My Usage tool is a graphic display of the past 30 days of your consumption as recorded by your smart meter. Each day is represented by a vertical bar on a graph. The color-coded segments of each bar indicate the rate per kWh applied to the specific usage period.
Also part of the landing page is the My Progress tool that gives you a quick snapshot of your usage profile for the current billing period. It displays three bars:
- Usage for this month to date
- Electric usage for last month to date
- Projected electric usage for this month
My Account Tools
My Account Tools appear in the upper right-hand corner of each My Account Screen as icons.
Home – Takes you back to the Home page
Settings – You can easily manage your My Account settings and configure various aspects of your user experience.
- Online Account – Change email contact and security settings.
- View Settings – Change tables and graph views.
- Account Information – Change your online account data.
- Service Details – View details of your service.
- Billing/Payment Option – Subscribe to e-billing, set up auto-draft payments.
- Usage notifications setting – Monitor your usage and receive alerts when you have reached a threshold.
- Preferred notifications method – Choose how you would like to receive messages; on your web account, email, text (SMS), or by phone.
- Green notifications are general information.
- Orange notifications are issued by My Account when your consumption exceeds your defined threshold.
- Red notifications are issued to announce emergencies such as service interruptions.
- Adding account users – enable household members to access consumption data, notifications and involve them in your household’s overall conservation efforts.
Help – Helpful information library
Logout – Exit My Account
My Account provides a detailed profile of your household electric consumption. You can refer to the Reports tool for information about your usage. The tool can be configured to display data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. You can dig a little deeper by overlaying monthly averages and weather patterns as it relates to previous months and years. Finally, you can use the consumption reports to download usage data to your computer in graphic or spreadsheet formats.
Pay My Bill:
The Pay My Bill tool on My Account has an option for one-time payments. This option is for customers who need to make immediate payment. A modest convenience fee for using this one-time payment service will be charged to your checking or credit card account in addition to the amount of your utility payment.
You can now sign-up online to automatically pay your bill from your checking account. The Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) option allows monthly debits of your current electric bill from your bank account at no cost. Just click HERE to fill out the online form and never miss another payment.