Please provide the following when applying for residential North Little Rock Electric Service:
- Print and complete North Little Rock Electric Service Application (Download here)
- Provide Copy of Lease Agreement or Proof of Ownership (Warranty Deed, HUD-1 Statement, Early Occupancy Agreement, or Transfer Authorization Form) (Download here)
- Provide a State Picture ID & Social Security Card*
Electric deposits begin at $100.00 and will not exceed two and one half times the expected highest monthly bill. The deposit decision reflects the credit risk associated with the credit report of the individual(s) applying for service. A credit check fee will be applied for each applicant upon processing.
Meter Inspection (If needed) $7.50 (Meter Inspection is performed for new meters or when a meter has been inactive for six or more months.)
*Service will not be denied for failing to provide Social Security Number, but a maximum deposit will be applied.
Commercial and Industrial Customers:
Commercial and Industrial accounts shall be established in the legal name of the business. The following is required to start Commercial and Industrial accounts.
- Copy of Proof of Ownership or Lease Agreement
- Federal Tax ID #
- North Little Rock Business License (if inside city limits)
- A deposit amount not to exceed two estimated maximum monthly Utility bills is to be obtained prior to furnishing service to a commercial or industrial customer. As an alternative to a cash deposit, if the amount required exceeds three hundred ($300.00), the customer may furnish an automatically renewable surety bond or an irrevocable letter of credit from a local bank. (Refer to Deposits below for additional details)
- Estimated energy requirement or completed load sheet.
Meter Inspection (If needed) $7.50
*Meter Inspection is performed for new meters or when a meter has been inactive for six or more months.
Apply for new service in-person at:
North Little Rock City Services
120 Main Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114